Lose Weight Without Dieting
Answer yes or no to the questions below to find out if you need to heal your relationship with food and your body.
- Do you eat when you are not really hungry?
- Do you carry on eating even though your stomach is full and satisfied?
- Are you always starting a new ‘diet’?
- Do you use food for comfort or ‘something to do’?
- Do you feel guilty when you eat to the point that you are stuffed and uncomfortable?
- Do you eat secretly?
- Do you eat all the biscuits on the plate and then decide you can’t have any tomorrow?
- Is your day governed by thoughts about food?
- Do you know the calorie and/or fat content of most foods?
- Do you see sweet or high fat foods as the enemy?
- Do you weigh yourself every day?
- Do you exercise to lose weight rather than because you enjoy it?
If you answered ‘yes’ to 3 or more, then you would benefit from ‘healing your relationship with food’ coaching.
Coaching will help you to make peace with food and your body. Learn how to accept the things you can’t change about your body and change what you can. Outwit your cravings and get unstuck when you hit a plateau. Give you the understanding that diets fail because we rebel. Help you to put strategies in place to catch you when you’re not in the mood to listen to your body’s hunger.
Coaching will help you to create a new life by teaching you how to deal with your self-destructive emotions. When you feel stress, anxiety or depression, there’s a natural human impulse to eat. Food does stabilise your mood and mental functioning. The problem is that you will usually eat comfort foods like tubs of ice cream, adding to your weight issues.
When you get depressed and abuse food, a viscous cycle ensues: you are left with a feeling of guilt, more depression, and more stress and anxiety. There will always be problems in life but with coaching you can regain the natural understanding of how to respond to your feelings. Thus you no longer gain weight and you feel good about your body.
Coaching is not another diet plan – we all know that diets don’t work. If you don’t believe it, write down all the so-called diets you’ve tried in your life and note which ones actually worked. Now is the time to accept that healthy eating is the lifestyle to maintain your natural body weight and that coaching will support you to let go of the habits and patterns that have been failing you again and again.
The Eating Lifestyle is a balanced, healthy, holistic approach to healing your relationship with food. You can return to your normal body weight and no longer be in ‘dieting hell’…
The Eating Lifestyle
- Eat when you are hungry
- Eat sitting down in a peaceful place (not including cars)
- Concentrate only on your food – not radio, TV, reading, heavy conversations
- Eat only what you want – intuitive eating
- Eat slowly until you’re full – it takes 20 minutes for stomach to register fullness
- Give thanks for your food and enjoy your meal
- Move your body
- Rest and relax your mind and body
- Who am I?
The Lifestyle is here to support you to enjoy food and replace old habits!
Coaching involves a weekly phone session with on-going email support. A period of three months coaching is recommended because it is the point where most people click and start integrating the Eating lifestyle into their daily life.
With Coaching you get the support you need to start living the ‘Eating Lifestyle’. These are not ‘shoulds’ or rules to punish yourself. They are all natural body processes that you used to do – so now’s the time to go back to that peaceful lifestyle.
“I wasn’t sure what you could offer. But I found that you started where I was. I liked that we didn’t get bogged down in analysing the past. Just start here, fresh, today. Every day is a fresh day with the possibility of different choices. The challenge of the work I did with you was to examine the underlying patterns of my life that creating stress and unhealthy patterns. You showed me that these were the keys to making a different future. I thought I wasn’t dieting but I was judging the kinds of food I eat. So now I am freer in my eating and have more choice. What I liked about your work was that it all came down to ‘am I hungry?’.” FM – Stroud, England
Email now to make an appointment for your FREE 20 minute coaching consultation. You’ve nothing to lose and a new life to gain.